The repercussion of eyelashes growth serums, application of eyelashes online tutorials, lash extensions and curling methods, and lengthening mascaras proven the point the world is obsessed with the desire to more prolonged and fuller lashes. However, notwithstanding all this modern beauty technology, applying falsies is one tried-and-tested trick makeup artists and celebrities have been using for several years. And the demand for magnetic eyelashes exploding the market validates this choice is not one to snub.
However, to correctly apply eyelash extensions on your clients make sure you:
- Have your customer sign a waiver
- Choose your client’s preferred look
- Wash your hands
- Apply eye pads and check if your client’s eyes are fully closed or not. And ensure that the eye pads are not in their eyes as well.
- Apply the primer with micro swabs
- Shake your eyelashes glue for 60 seconds.
- Lastly, make sure your tweezers are entirely clean for the eyelashes extension application.
Now, let us tell you how to apply the Eyelash Extensions step by step:
- With the use of your tweezers, separate one lash at one time. Make sure you have not applied more than ONE eyelash extension to one natural eyelash.
- Pick up one lash at a time, dip it in glue and apply to the natural eyelash. Use a tiny drop of glue on the extension.
- If you’re at a beginner level, switch between the eyes every 23 applications
- All through the application, use a mascara wand to brush the eyelash extension.
- Separate the lashes that are pinned together with the tweezers and mascara wands.
- Using Nano Mister, restore the lashes
- Seal the lashes
- Remove the eye pads and tape while their eyes are closed
- Aid your client slowly open their eyes.
After the application is all done, make sure to tell them about the eyelash extension aftercare. And as far as the eyelashes price is concern, they vary as per the industry.
Fake eyelashes tips and tricks
To make sure your eyes look flawless and flirtatious for any event, use some of these few tips and tricks at eyelash extension training in japan:
- Before applying eyelashes, wrap up the lashes around any makeup brush that you have for a few good minutes. This will make the eyelash strip curvier, which will enable them to form the shape of your eyes.
- Before applying falsies, be sure to measure them and trim to fit the shape of your eye if it’s too long. Not all falsies would fit your eyes straight from the box, some might be too long, and some might be too wide for your eyelashes. So, cutting to its correct size is a must for your lashes. To do so, measure the false lash by placing them on your lash line, note where the lash ends at the edge of the line, then cut off the excess.
- If you’re one of those girls who like to have dramatic lashes, but don’t have any, at the moment, create your own. Stack two lashes together, it will add a little bit of volume and shape to your eyes. Combining different forms are always a good look. So opting for lashes that are fuller and longer on the outer edges is always a good choice.
- Placing a mirror at the right angle makes a huge difference when it comes to applying falsies. A good trick is to set your mirror flat on your table with your elbows either side. This would enable you to look down into the mirror.
- To make your lashes appear more natural cut the lashes in half and apply them on the outer corner of the eyes. It is easy to apply and will give you a natural cat eye look.
- Use cotton buds and oil-free makeup remover to remove your lashes; this will ensure any damage to your lashes. Soak the cotton bud with the makeup remover and gently rub it in the lash line, within a few seconds the lashes will come off quickly. Once you have removed the lashes, use coconut oil to remove the glue residue from your lashes. Do not use oil on your falsies because it will make harder for the lashes to secure properly the next time you put them to use.